Sunday, November 18, 2007

Duplication Marketing

Duplication Marketing


I am relatively sure that you have heard the term duplication is the way to become successful with an internet business on Google. I wonder if this is precisely why that over 95% of people trying to build an online business of some type are not successful? Think about this point for one moment. If you are trying to duplicate a method of marketing that someone is telling you about, and they are not being successful, then what do you think that your chances of success will be?

I can answser that with a resounding NOT! I don't care what business you have currently going on Google, unless you commit to becoming educated in the true ways of marketing successfully online, you are going to achieve exactly the same results that everyone else has. Would you not think it of immense importance to really learn the specific techniques of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, building highly effective lead capture pages and websites and to be subjected to the best source of internet education that you could possibly find anywhere, and at any price?

Enter Jaguar Marketing to the scene. This professional business is like no other that you have seen before. Al Turnquist, CEO and founder of MOM (Mentors on a Mission), Predator and Jaguar Marketing, will mentor you in the ways of success in building a substantial and lucrative business. There is no doubt that this man is the leader in creating internet warriors who know exactly how to marketing successfully online. I can speak frankly on this subject, as I am the Marketing Director for Mr. Turnquist. I have been involved in this lucrative business for some months now and the results that I am seeing, are truly incredible. SEO is my prime gig in life. In other words, my job is to effectively promote for other people, top positions on Google, Yahoo, MSN and the other major search engines. I have been trained in this art by one of the most powerful gentlemen on the net. His techniques and strategies I have applied to become ultra successful in my chosen trade of effective search engine optimization. I am also an advanced SEO trainer for Jag, and train people just like you in these essential arts.

This is a no nonsense business for professionally minded men and women to become successful from a home business. We have many corporate people who have left their substantial six figured incomes, to become part of the esteemed marketing group called Jaguar Marketing. I am offering to you today, insider secrets into the power of Jag Marketing. You will never be sold a Jag System from me. I will offer you real time information, and then you will make your own decision. It is my job to assist you in building a wealth creating system the right way.

You will learn here, that delegation, NOT duplication is the only way to build a successful business online. You will be receiving personal mentoring from Al Turnquist, and other successful esteemed members of Jag, that will tell you essential techniques in our state of the art web conferencing room. You will have access to all the training materials that are available in Mentors on a Mission to use to your distinct advantage.

All that you need to do at this point is to fill out my contact form. You will be requesting information from my TrafficWave autoresponder program. You will receive my Jaguar Marketing Articles at a regular interval to learn more about this program and how you too, can develop into a leader on the net. I highly suggest that you carefully consider your options here, and move away from the duplication marketing mentality. You will find that your possibilities are endless when you choose not to operate your professional business as everyone else is attempting to do.

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing Director

Jag Marketing News

Links

Duplication Marketing

Duplication Marketing

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

 

No comments: