Thursday, November 22, 2007

Leads

Leads

In working consistently online, I am very fortunate to be one who has learned how to capture top positions on Google for any keyword phrase that I choose. I simply write. In speaking and lecturing about this to different organizations online, I try to make it a very simple process that absolutely anyone can learn to do. In fact, if you approach your online business with the utmost of simplicity, work consistently every single day and never lose that sense of writing original and keyword specific content, you too, can learn the art of search engine optimization.

That brings me to the relevant question this morning. How many ever take that piece of wisdom and develop it fully? I am going to venture a guess that one in a million would be a fair statement. Imagine having real-time information that can build your online business right before you, and yet you have a tendency to use spam email, post classified ads to Craigslist, buy software programs that guarantee success and yes, even hire unscrupulous people who claim that they will do it all for you at a premium price.

Do not get me wrong here. If you happen to be a person who is time restricted, the hiring a qualified and competent SEO master to handle your online promoting, could be the best investment that you will ever make. If you are challenged in other areas, like your total inability to write effective copy, then hiring someone like me can mean money in your pocket. The point is this. If you are trying to market goods and services online and you have not made the committed choice to become a true online professional business man or woman, you will probably not make it on Google. Its just a given fact that about 95% of people fail simply because that are not educated in the arts of search engine optimization, search engine marketing, building highly effective and Google driven lead capture pages, how to write effective articles and all the other elements that go hand in hand with success on the internet.

In going through my emails this morning, I thought what sort of mentality does it take to produce millions of spam emails in order to try to sell something. I find spam extremely entertaining as I try to discern what type of moronic mentality could ever hope to sell their widgets by using email. You do realize that email is the most unstable of any communication that we have. In all actuality, you cannot run your online business successfully using email. If that is the way you choose to run your online business, then I heartily say GOOD LUCK! I find it extremely hard to actually deliver a true business email to my clients. AOL, Comcast, RoadRunner, Yahoo, GMail and the other million email providers out there are consistently proving that they will allow spam, penis pills, breast enlargement, weight loss, get rich online, you have just been awarded one million dollars and the other subjects to get through. But a legitimate online business professional like myself, cannot contact a client through their services.

Oh well, the mysteries of the net go forth. I continue to do my part in the overall picture of Google. I continue to produce my own premium leads. I obtain top positions on Google. I make incredible money. I do it in a credible and reliable fashion. The bottom line here is, you can learn to do exactly what I do. The question is this. Are you willing to become educated?  Making the correct choice can mean money in your pocket.  Choosing to operate your business they way you think you need to, is a big mistake on your part.  Learning all about leads, lead generation, leads generating and inside science of Google promoting will mean ultimate success for your business.

Veretekk

Leadsomatic
_________________
 
 

No comments: