Sunday, November 25, 2007

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master

Butch Hamilton-SEO Master
 
In working consistently on the internet, I find that branding yourself, as well as branding your business, is the most significant way to become known on Google.  After all, unless you are willing to become known on the most powerful search engine on the planet, what makes you think that you will become successful in trying to sell something?  I can answer that question right now.  You will have absolutely no success if  you are approaching your online business in the way that most people are trying to do.  Have you ever heard of thinking outside the box?  This is what you must do.  You must move away from the pack and blaze your own trail on the internet to even have a chance to market successfully.  So, let me get right to the point of this article.
 
My name is Butch Hamilton and I am a search engine optimization master.  In other words, I specialize in obtaining top positions on websites for companies and individuals.  It is not only my job, it is my passion.  SEO lights me up.  The art of buying a keyword specific domain, then building a search engine compatible webpage, and then promoting that site to the top of Google, gives me a great deal of satisfaction and personal achievement.  It seems to make my seo clients happy as well, because of my efforts, they now have a shot at making sales.  SEO is really nothing more than a consistent building process.  I write articles, blog posts, press releases and ezine articles to achieve these positions.  It really is simple once you know the process and begin to work as I do.  I will not sit and write today that there is nothing to gaining top positions on Google.  It takes an incredible amount of time and effort to achieve success.  I have consistently worked over three years, almost non-stop, to achieve the level of competency that I now possess.
 
I deal with a large number of people throughout the week.  The seem to be struggling and straining to promote their businesses online.  Since I am also a Master SEO Trainer for the Veretekk System, they receive some of my knowledge and expertise just be attending my seo training sessions.  The funny part of the story is, almost no one actually takes this information and puts it to effective use.  I find this amazing, but I guess its just the way that the internet operates.  I think that people tend to become very un-focused very quickly if they do not have the instant success they desire.  The fact is, there is no instant success online or in real life either.  Success, while being different for everyone, has at the core, a few simple things that must be accomplished, before the results come.  The same is true with effective SEO.  There is no software program, no master program for success and definitely no so-called guru master that can accomplish miracles for you and your online business.  I find the that the websites that promote ridiculous things like that, make my work as a qualified seo master, even more difficult.  If you want some insider info about how to check people out, simply type their name into Google.  If they are the real deal, they will show up on their name many times.  If they are nowhere, you can bet they are nothing but marketers.
 
This could be the reason that most will never take my advice.  They want to make money quick and easy online.  If that is your mindset, then I wish you all the best.  Honestly, you should stay with your day job if you think in those terms.  You can get rich on Google, the slow and consistent way.  You can learn to master the necessary elements like search engine optimization, learning html code, buying keyword specific domains, conducting effective keyword research and building search engine friendly websites.  If this seems complicated to you right now, you must begin to become educated in the way that the internet actually works.  Without that essential knowledge as a base, you will never achieve maximum results from your online business.
 
I also happen to be the marketing director for MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing.  Al Turnquist hired me for this prestigious position many months ago.  The appeal that Jag Marketing has for me, is the fact that it is a real business.  He teaches success.  He mentors people in the arts of become successful through proper mindset, delegation and all the essential elements needed for success with a business.  I only choose to spend my quality time with quality people.  Jaguar Marketing is exemplary of this type of people.  I would also add that this is not an affiliate program.  I am pleased to announce this as I am not into affiliate marketing at all.  I find the process of trying to convince people to join my downline very taxing and non-productive.  Once the affiliate members are in the downline, then you must take the initiative to get them to conduct their online business to have success.  The whole process usually breaks down at that point.  Trying to get people to become successful in anything is a losing battle, as far as I am concerned.  The either have the dedication and commitment to make it happen, or they do not.  All the training, convincing, motivating and talking is literally unproductive if they do not possess that drive themselves.
 
You may consider me bold in my comments in the above text.  It is just the way I am.  I will tell you that the type of person that I really am is this.  If you want success, then come along with me.  If you do not, then get the hell out of my way, because I am on the way to the top!
 
 
Butch Hamilton-SEO Master-MOM, Predator and Jaguar Marketing Director
806-874-3314
806-205-0648
fax 806-874-0036
http://superior-seo-services.com
 
 
 
 

No comments: